pühapäev, 24. detsember 2017

Brutaalne pühadetervitus

Eelmisel aastal alustanud prantsuse kollektiiv Hurakan soovib häid jõule:



Merry christmas, worthless beings
you weren't even nice this year
Killing all your ideals
Jingle bells, subhuman cunt
Xergotron, infinite entity
My name resounds throughout time and space
Delivering you some early gifts
Mucus spreading and flooding your habitat
As I crave for some earthling flesh
Hide your daughters, cause I eat em all
My palet's fond of virgins skin

Santa Claus isn't real

I'm your worst reality
Existence is pain, living as a futile human
Merry christmas, my gift's to free you from it

Winter shows its palid grin
As all humans will die
Frost covering corpses, the night is my veil
Blood stained snow, a trail of guts behind me

Xergotron went away
As beheaded bodies were thrown to the ground
Cold night of christmas
Kids, remember to be nice all fucking year

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar